Why choose us?
We want to help you get healthy and stay healthy
- we will give advice and provide maintenance services so your smile goes for miles and miles.
We have a patient first Ethos
- Our appointments, facilities and care have your convenience and value in mind.
We let you choose the treatment that’s right for you
- we can provide options and guidance but in the end the choice of treatment is yours.
With over 50 years of experience we provide an approachable professional team
- from first contact we pride ourselves in our helpful and knowledgeable approach to patient care.
What you can expect from us
We aim to:
- Provide for all dental patients, a service of consistently good quality that meets their needs and wishes
- Ensure that staff are trained and competent through investment and personal development
- Provide for patients a personal service integrating the highest quality products with the latest proven techniques and protocols
- Deliver a high class service in line with all professional standards
- Ensure that patients are treated with honesty and integrity, in complete confidence and with the utmost discretion, in comfortable surroundings.
What we expect from you
We would ask that you:
- Treat other patients, staff and visitors with respect.
- Follow our advice on maintaining and improving your oral health.
- Arrive on time for your appointments.
- Give adequate notice if you need to cancel an appointment:- you will be charged if an appointment is missed or insufficient notice is given.
- Pay for your treatments at each visit.
- Let us know if you have any suggestions or ideas that may improve your experience, or if you’re particularly pleased with how we have treated you.