Order Retino-A Online – Acne (acne) on human skin is one of the most common diseases. They arise due to dysfunction of the sebaceous glands. It so happens that numerous medicines are powerless against this disease, and its form is in an extremely difficult stage. In such cases, the medicinal drug Retino-A (international name isotretinoin) is prescribed.
|Tablet Strength:||0.025 – 0.05|
|Best Price:||$11.76 Per Pill|
|Payment:||Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, BTC|
Where to Buy Retino-A?
The main active ingredient of Retino-A is isotretinoin. It helps to reduce the stratum corneum of the epidermis, due to which it actively penetrates the painful area of the skin and soft tissues.
Retino-A has anti-seborrheic and anti-inflammatory effects, significantly reduces the size of the sebaceous glands and reduces the formation of sebum. Treatment of acne with the drug. All these factors suppress the reproduction of bacteria in the excretory ducts of the glands, slow down the excessive development of the horny masses of the skin, i.e. does not allow clogging of the sebaceous glands and the formation of new comedones (white and blackheads).
It is not recommended to use the medicine in conjunction with other drugs of the tetracyclines group or containing vitamin A, because hypervitaminosis A may occur and the effectiveness of isotretinoin may decrease.
Doctors do not risk prescribing isotretinoin systemically: the risk of side and toxic effects on the patient’s body is high enough:
- The most common phenomena associated with hypervitaminosis A (retinoid toxicity): dry skin, mucous membranes of the mouth and nose, fever, headache, bone pain, nausea, vomiting, blurred vision, excessive sweating, rash, itching.
- Less often, as a result of a temporary decrease in platelets, red and white cells, the following effects occur: hair loss, dry eye mucosa, blurred vision at night, depression, anxiety, general weakness, sleep disturbance, dizziness, loss of appetite, pain in the abdomen, back , muscles and joints, allergic reactions, swelling of the legs, numbness of the extremities, high levels of glucose, cholesterol, triglycerides in the blood, which increases the risk of bleeding, infection, anemia.
- The most rare side effects are very dangerous, such as
- Blood clotting (possibly stroke or pulmonary embolism);
- Pancreatitis (inflammation of the pancreas does not show symptoms, but at the time of exacerbation, pain in the abdominal cavity, nausea, vomiting, bloating in the lower abdomen, and increased heart rate may occur.
- Acute promyelocytic leukemia: increased body temperature, fever, shortness of breath, sudden weight gain.
Isotretinoin is prescribed by the doctor only when all the risks and side effects of the drug are explained to the patient, all the benefits of the drug are weighed against the undesirable consequences. If the patient expresses a desire to use, the doctor must prescribe a preliminary analytical examination of the patient.
When using the drug, patients must comply with the necessary conditions of use:
- Accurately follow the dosage and duration of use prescribed by your doctor.
- Independently read the instructions for use of the drug, and follow all instructions.
- Do not change the dosage of the medication or stop taking it without consulting your doctor.
- Systematically go to the doctor’s office and take all prescribed tests.
- If you suspect the first side effects and complications, contact your doctor immediately.